Privacy and cookies policy
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Last name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Additional information for consumer studies and / or offers
What we do with the information collected
We collect this data in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Keeping of internal records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may communicate with you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use the information to tailor the site to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Control of personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information as follows:
- Whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website, look for the checkbox to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by letting us know by contacting us
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you might find interesting if you tell us you want this to happen.
You can request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may be charged a charge. If you wish to obtain a copy of the information which concerns you, please send us this request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the address above. We will promptly correct any information deemed incorrect.
AWAKE CONCEPT participates in and complies with all the Specifications and Policies of the Transparency & Consent Framework of IAB Europe. [He / She] uses Consent Management Platform n ° 92.
You can change your choices at any time by click here.
Sirdata is a data marketing company that allows its Customers to send Users relevant offers tailored to their areas of interest.
The Data collected by Sirdata is kept for a maximum period of 365 days, depending on the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the laws in force and the principle of minimization.
Find out more: https://www.sirdata.com/vie-privee/
You wish to deactivate the collection of your data by Sirdata: https://www.sirdata.com/opposition/