RAISE AWARENESS ON THE IMPACT OF OUR CONSUMPTION, AND OFFER SOME ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVES FOR EVERYDAY OBJECTS, WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON STYLE OR QUALITY
WATCHES MADE FROM RECYCLABLE AND RECYCLED MATERIALS. NOTHING ELSE.
Whatever the material, we are committed to an ethical manufacturing process and our watches are built from conscious and durable materials. We transform waste into resources, and from these resources we make watches with such perfect finishes, you’d never guess where their raw materials came from. They are proof that it is possible to manufacture differently, limiting our impact on the planet to a maximum.
Our collection ‘Origins’ is made from 316L stainless steel, infinitely recyclable. The ultimate ecological alloy.
The ‘G7’, the idea conceived to transmit a message of the necessity for more environmentally responsible manufacturing, is the first watch in the world made from recycled fishing nets. A world first in the horological industry, and a very symbolic choice: the drifting nets, called Ghost Nets, are at the root of the micro plastic pollution which contaminates our oceans, as well as killing hundreds of thousands of marine mammals each year. A threat to be eradicated, but also waste that could be recycled, as our ‘G7' collection proves.
WATCH STRAPS MADE FROM PLASTIC BOTTLES RECOVERED FROM THE OCEANS
- The plastic bottles are collected, sorted and then cleaned. The sorting process must be carried out very precisely so as not to compromise the quality of the transformation.
- The bottles are then crushed into tiny particles called flakes.
- These flakes are then melted to obtain granules in the shape of small pellets.
- The granules are in turn melted, then extruded, to obtain a strand of nylon.
- The strand is then woven and dyed to make reels of material. We use digital printing to obtain some designs, like that of the strap made for the G7.
- Finally, the watch straps are made (cutting, sewing) directly from the reels of yarn.
SOLAR POWERED WITH UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE
Powered by Nature. Sunlight is a natural, free and boundless energy source. Our mechanism absorbs this energy from any type of light.
Infinite energy. A few hours of exposure allows you to have several months worth of battery life. By wearing it everyday, you will never need to recharge it.
Responsible. No battery, no waste: minimal impact on nature.
Cost saving. No maintenance, no extra costs.
Reliable. Made in Japan, it meets the highest standards and offers optimal performance and unfaltering reliability.
The first experience that you will have with your watch, is its box. Made from 100% recycled FSC certified cardboard, our packaging is 15% lighter than conventional cardboard for a minimal carbon footprint. What’s more, it is so good-looking that you won’t feel like throwing it out.
RESPECT FOR PEOPLE
Our watches are assembled in France or Hong Kong, depending on the collection. We place a particular importance on safety and ethics in the workplace and, with whoever we partner with.